torsdag 30 oktober 2008

More midterms, fall approaching and HALLOWEEN!!

After a whole week of midterms, last week finally ended, with a couple of oversleepings here and there, whoops...
I bought Big Bang´s new album !! NUMBER 1, it is really good, I have fallen in love with "Make Love". I showed oppa the CD after a week of ignoring him due to emotional overload. Tension released and we went outside to prepare him for his upcoming interview, he went to Korea for the weekend.

Friday me and Wes went to this second hand store and we ended up buying some stuff. I bought a lot ! I bought a 100 yen bag, and currently the yen has gone up to 8 kr but still ! I bought about 5 sweaters and a dress that were all between 100 yen and 400 yen, it was insane and in such good quality too ! We headed back, for dinner with Evan at Roro who had cheap and awesome yakiniku, the meat just melted in my mouth!
Then it was time for some karaoke, with the intention of only singing Japanese songs; me, Eddie, Alex, Yu Xiao and Joe did some Home Made Kazoku, M Flo, Monkey Magic, Asian Kung Fu Generation and much more. There were loads of people from the Seminar houses in the other rooms as well, as always ! I got convinced to go to Club Mono which is this tiny bar/nightclub. We danced a bit, but it was too crowded so I went home.

Saturday morning me and Takami headed for Osaka and some green tea ceremony. Since I had done it before, I knew what to expect. Then we went to Umeda, to a store called Loft that has such awesome accessories, home decors etc that I just want to get me an apartment so I can start buying things from there to decorate my home !!
I bought a present for Aika, boots holders. Basically a pair of stuffed animals shaped like a sausage to stick inside boots to keep them from falling over. Such an awesome invention!
I even found my Halloween costume, a pumpkin dress !!
Back home, to shower and get dressed for Aika´s birthday outing. We went to Yotsubashi where we went to this club where her friend was a DJ. We had the club to ourselves; we were about 30 people and had food and drinks and danced. The dancefloor even had a strip pole.. LOL'

After that, time for some GHELYOON ! I don´t care if Americans call it Hooka, it´s ghelyoon. The café we went to is own by Iranians, called Hafez Café. I had some dough; Persian yoghurt drink and some kabab! It was soooo good, I had been missing Persian food. The 2 owners had been living in Japan for over 15 years so their Japanese was quite good. I envy them, they said they live peaceful, happy lives here.
Sanzhar tried to convince them that Japan can´t be home, but he is from Kazakstan so it isn´t the same thing at all...

After the ghelyoon it was time to go home and crash into bed. The next day I had to study for my manga exam and make meatballs for Aika with Jonas. We had Mischa roll the balls; and he became a rolling expert :P. Luke peeled the potatoes; excellent assistents. The brown gravy looked more like a creme colored cream sauce but the meatballs were soooo good!

Monday was my exam in manga and anime, I think I did pretty good! I had a walk with Alex and met his cute girlfriend Yuka, we turned good friends immediately!

Tuesday we got our exams back from week of hell! I did pretty good in both of them, B level ! I met Tae Hoon in the hallway, he grabbed my hand and said hi which made me both happy and confused at the same time. I decided to talk to him later that night.
Went to Kuzuha mall for Korean food; bibbimbap; stirfried rice with meat and vegetables.

Tae Hoon told me about the 2 hour interview where he had to translate from Korean to English and vice versa and to write about why he desired the job so badly ! And then, he told me he got the job !!! Congrats! He met the CEO of the company who said he would get a 5year contract. So he is probably leaving soon... I hugged him and refused to let go, at first he was ok with it but then he had to go study for an exam so he finally left.

Wednesday afternoon I rewatched three movies for the video reaction paper for Political Economy class and later that evening me and Joel bought some ingredients for Korean dish ddeokbokki; Stirfried ricecake with gochujang sauce.
It´s made from rice cake, fish cake, and hot Korean pepper sauce. Tae Hoon came downstairs to help us cook, and he kept complaining why I didn´t help, well I didn´t really know what to do since I never done the recipe before so I kept clowning around with Tomo and Bill and Eddie in the kitchen, and listening to Andy´s IPOD. Tae Hoon was really concentrated about making the dish but he took it too seriously because the rice cake melted and it turned all sticky.
Takumi and Taiga were there as well to eat. Tae Hoon didn´t eat, he left to go some errands.
To be honest, I didn´t really like it that much. It was too sticky and Joel said it wasn´t supposed to be like that and Tae Hoon said he would make the real one next time (whatever that means).
I didn´t like oppa´s behaviour, he could´t even bother having dinner with us. He later told me that his exam is in Japanese linguistics and that its kind of difficult. I get frustrated over the fact that my Japanese isn´t as good as his or that he doesn´t understand my English sometimes. I feel left out from his life so i feel lonely.
I sat down to write my 5 page double spaced paper, and after a short break while talking to Willy about life, the 3 pages I had been writing were deleted ! :( So I had to rewrite it. I went to school later today to hand it in, and saw the Japanese busy preparing for this weekend´s school festival. I watched the Halloween costume contest where Ryo was dressed up as a swan and ended up winning his cathegory.
Me, Sebastian, Rebecca and Elin prepared for the upcoming Swedish presentation on Saturday afternoon; about 30 min of Sweden !

Tomorrow I have kanji quiz and I have to do rehearsal for the Swedish presentation. Since the school festival is going on, there will be some browsing on that as well. Then head back home, put on the halloween costume and get ready for party !! The party starts at 7pm and we have 40 guests on a VIP guestlist. Me and Luke Filipos bought some decorations and we purchased some snacks as well ! Time to enjoy ! I have´t been able to enjoy because of oppa, he made me very sad ever since we confessed , and that sucks. I just wanna be happy again :(

Inga kommentarer: