måndag 4 maj 2009

April went by like a windy breeze~~


VS This is how my hair is starting to look btw if I don't tame it, curly at the root and straight perm leftover at the ends..
tamed hair makes anyone look pro!

And I have been busy with work, writing invitations, doing translations, being informative on various areas. BBC Radio has really been my best friend these past months; I like their variety of news: From Sudan and Darfur to Korea and NK..

Korea is warmer, G Dragon is cuter, and I am lighter? Well, maybe sometimes Korea is sunny and 20 C, sometimes rainy and 14 C~~ Maybe sometimes GD decides to do a perm and look awesome in neon pink, sometimes he turns school librarian married samurai and all is rock n roll~~ Maybe sometimes I have an emotional overflow and start falling in love, sometimes I get knocked off the roller coaster and I become a rationalist~~

I told Joowhi, our new receptionist who looks like a prettier version of Jeon Hye Bin, that small eyes look better than big eyes, on guys that is~~ i.e GD, i.e AJ, i.e Tae Goon, i.e Tae Yang, i.e Rain, i.e Wheesung, i.e...X ? She thought the opposite, but had nothing to oppose to the above mentioned!

A performance by the Real Group doing Korean songs is entertainment in itself. Other than that, K Music and I still share a love affair which is unstoppable:

- Dynamic Duo "Beyond the Wall"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzv95J4gdyk&feature=related

- BIG BANG ft 2NE1 "Lollipop" naw, that's not how we do it !/GD Style

For a parody version LOL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E06shZWmVrg

- 2PM "Again & Again" how about creating your very own mini army of JYP's? only kpoppers would get where Im going with this ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-J0BQa7Lms

- AJ wants ya to DANCE! "Dancing shoes" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBt2J_58cs4

- Stanford Genius Tablo!! Epik High's "Map the Soul"
LIVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXNjcH_6GUY
MV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prOY4TZxz7Y&feature=related

- For whiners who don't understand the language, how about princess BoA in English ft Sean Garrett "I did it for love" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFny8iYc9L8

- Freestyle's beautiful song "Vital Sign" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3AKWDjr58

Nobody rocks electro like KOREA Republic !!
Well enough music, I could post about 20 songs more!

I finally went to Dongdaemun Market which is a shopping area with some high skyskrapers filled with unexpensive AND expensive shopping. You can find cool stuff such as Chanel necklaces a la G Dragon, expensive ladies shoes, funky T's and much more~~
I went there with my friend and guide Young Hoon, whom I met at his uni when I was doing some promo for Swedish education! He was my guide to the Yeouido Cherry Blossom Festival It was quite beautiful I might add! The white flowers, and the light underneath turned the pathway into something out of Disney! And it was incredibly crowded for a Thursday night.
Afterwards there was some time for soju at the portable bar which means a tentlike pub that serves the Korean equivalent to Sake. For best consumption, mix with beer for the Some~~

My bday was spent alongside my lovely Moonda, Yoohee, Halla, JK and Hoon!! <3 some good food and some cake, and a hype Mickey T made my evening, 거멒워 !!(komawo=thank u)

I should practice more Hangeul, aka the Korean alphabet..I have been feeling lazy on that part actually, altough I often hear that my pronounciation is just right on, and that I speak Korean in a very cute way, aigoo~~ ^^;;

The month of March meant lots of dinners out, I had hour long dinner convos about life and its many wonders and mysteries, alongside JK. We always turn ultra deep whenever we have conversations.
I went to 63 building , which has 63 floors, together with Yoohee, and I have had some great drinking where Hoon, aka Mr Woori Bank has made great efforts in his sales skills, so far JK, Halla and Yoohee have signed the deal ^^
I have also seen the Cheonghye stream which runs quite close to my place, and is an artificial stream which has turned quite popular among the Seoulites. A good dating place I might add !

Im starting to get used to these pushy ajummas (old ladies) who push and pull their way through crowds, they are mighty strong for being so small !! <_< and everyday life strolls by just as if I have always been a Seoul resident... I might cheat at times, and instead of running to the subway if Im late, I catch a cab, which only costs me 20 SEK to get to the workplace ^O^

I should go to bed, and return sooner than later with more updates and in depth analysis on the people of Korea! Tomorrow, Im off, due to Childrens Day ! So that means a little picnic by Han river together with Moonda's lil sis Da In
Jal! (goodnight) If I tell you, then you might turn around and walk away..

Inga kommentarer: