onsdag 20 maj 2009

Jeju Island here I come ! But oh my GD~~

So, last weekend I met up with Moon Da, her bf and her lil sis. We had some yummy food, and then we headed for some noraebang (karaoke). It was a lot of fun, I did some Big Bang and Se7en, and Son Dambi!
Korean way is more spiced up, you have more dancing and loud singing, maybe because Japanese are shy at first; well not Koreans ^o^

Then we went to this gaming center which had small rooms with Wii consoles and wide screens. We played Wii and had some smoothies, and every 15 minutes, the game was interupted by the computer auto QUIZ, if you scored the computer would draw off your fee which would give you a discount~~ there was a small piece of plastic in my smoothie, so the cute waiter bowed shamefully and brought me a new one and some churros to compensate, komawoyo~~
It was quite exhausting playing Wii Olympics, doing sprinter was tiring haha. But it was enjoyable after all and we managed to get some discount!


After some considering back and forth regarding weather conditions; I will go to Jeju Island tomorrow. My flight leaves at 12.30, and arrives at Jeju about an hour later.
Jeju is an island south of Korea, known for its caves, beaches and tangerines~~ I just pray it doesn't rain!!
I will stay there;alone, until Saturday. Joohwhi got me a package with hotel and flight included for 2 nights 3 days.

Im also considering going to Gyeongju next week, since Gyeongju is the former Shilla Kingdom capital, about 1000 years ago and contains many artifacts from ancient Korea! In that case I will take the bus down, and try staying at a buddhist temple overnight ;)

I am a very bad Big Bang fan.... The B BOY Championship Final is held on Saturday at 6pm, and guess who will be doing a hip hop concert alongside Dynamic Duo and DJ DOC ? YUP if it isn't BIG BANG !!

aigoo~~ tickets are sold out, and my flight arrives in Seoul at 5.30 on Saturday~~


Please oh please I would wish to see them only once BEFORE I leave Korea....

to be continued~
JEJU - let me introduce myself

Inga kommentarer: